The contractual parties hereby determine the mutual rights and obligations regarding the provision and use of the "BUTOBU" services of the platform, with compensation.
"BUTOBU" offers, inter alia, Internet advertising services, presentations, marketing campaigns, internet sales, communication and advertising.
"BUTOBU" is obliged to provide access to its web-based tools that enable the client to present himself, on a simple and high-quality basis, on the "BUTOBU" portal, whatever he wants, within his advertising space, unlimited in terms of quantity and type of information, and in accordance with the capabilities and rules of the portal that are an integral part of this contract, in accordance with the law and the package of paid services.
"BUTOBU" portal is obligated to provide "USER" with the tools for setting advertising content from the chosen service package within 24 hours after recording the agreed amount for payment. "BUTOBU" also undertakes that if the user orders the creation of an external website, it shall comply with all other terms of the contract or deadlines agreed with each "USER" separately.
"BUTOBU" is committed to ensuring the technical correctness and availability of "BUTOBU" products on the Internet in the agreed manner and manner of functioning, and insofar as errors are detected, they will be corrected in due time. "BUTOBU" provides technical support.
"BUTOBU" has the right to use the images and textual material received from the "USER" in order to advertise and popularize the website, through the media (radio, TV, internet) or printed materials (business cards, catalogs, posters, newspapers, brochures etc.)
The "USER", when concluding this contract, acquires the right to advertise, and is obliged to provide true and accurate data for advertising: company name, company address, e-mail for contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
, telephone, mobile and/or fax, company identification number. "USER" bears responsibility for the truthfulness and credibility of the information it has entered.
By signing this contract, "USER" confirms that it has all the necessary documents and licenses provided by law. "USER" undertakes to comply with applicable legal regulations and rules related to the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, Law on Information, Copyright Law, Electronic Signature Act, Law on the Protection of Trademarks, as well as other relevant regulations. "USER" will not use services for a purpose that is unlawful, immoral or is in conflict with good business practices, public order or morale rules. "USER" hereby declares that he is the author of all text ads published in his advertising space in the system within the "BUTOBU" Panel.
"USER" is obliged to keep his / her username and password secret, primarily to restrict access to third parties and not to use unauthorized use of services. The "USER" is further obliged to immediately inform the service provider by sending a message to his e-mail address email@example.com about any violation of his username and password (primarily his illegal use, misuse or potential misuse).
"USER" is responsible for the actions of any person who uses his or her username or password. "USER" is also responsible for the content of the advertising material in the BUTOBU system, or for any information that is left on the website from its user account.
Article 11.General. "USER" is obligated and he agrees:
Integrity of the system. In connection with the use of "BUTOBU" services "USER" is obligated and agrees:
- that he/she will make payment for the current period no later than 7 (seven) working days from the day of arrival. Otherwise, the BUTOBU portal service, bound to his account, will be suspended;
- that he/she will not publish, promote or transmit through any intermediary any unlawful, disturbing, offensive, threatening, harmful, vulgar and pornographic content;
- that he/she will not publish content that calls for (racial, ethnic or any other) violence; information or other advertisements or events that incite criminal or any other punishable act, civil disobedience, or in any way violates the legal order;
- that in case of disagreement about the character of the appropriate information, or any other ad. the decisive criterion is the assessment of the service provider;
- that the "BUTOBU" has the right not to authorize the release of the information, the content of the advertisement that the client has left, or any other type of his communication if "BUTOBU" considers that it does not comply with the above-mentioned standards.
"BUTOBU" does not assume liability (including legal punishable liability) for any such event, communication or disclosure contrary to this contract or which is against the legal regulations or facts, and the disclosure of which was supported by the use of the platform;
- that a violation of any of the above rules and policies may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination;
- "BUTOBU" reserves the right to disconnect the "BUTOBU" "USERS" website that is the source of such activities without notice;
The Client obligated and agrees:
- that in no way will use or distribute files containing viruses, corrupted files or any similar software or programs that could damage the operation of the computer system of the service provider or any third party;
- that will not interfere or in any way jeopardize the networks that connect it with the services;
- that will not use any devices, software or program, or with the help of other means, will not attempt to interfere and disturb the regular operation of the platform, portal, services and / or any transaction that this platform offers;
- that will not do anything that would cause an unreasonable or inappropriate burden of the service provider system;
- when using the services uses only the means of technical access and movement through the portal and in the BUTOBU system provided by the service provider or patented by the service provider;
- in any case, client will not use any automated means (eg agents, robots, scripts, or spiders);
This Agreement shall enter into force upon its acceptance when registering on the "BUTOBU" portal. The right to modify this contract in whole or some of its parts could be retained by "BUTOBU", and in that case"BUTOBU" will notify the user. The contract may be terminated on one side during the notice period of at least 5 business days.